USD 262 IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS!
Substitute teaching offers a rewarding experience that provides the opportunity to work with a variety of students and classrooms while offering a flexible schedule and a competitive salary.
- Positions available in K-12 classrooms
- KSDE Emergency Substitute License Requirements:
- 60 college credit hours
- Background check (fingerprint card) $50
- Application $60
- Official college transcript (s)
- License may take 6-8 weeks to process.
For more information. contact:
Carla Clark firstname.lastname@example.org | 316-755-7000